IING President’s Message 2016-08
- 18 August 2016
- 23 September 2016
- Hits: 92
In this edition, we focus on the ever-changing environment of technology and the impact it has on the financial services sector and our clients. From these articles, it is clear that we need to ensure that our clients are adequately insured and well informed of the cybercrime risks they may experience, and general fraud that occurs due to the state of the South African economy and international trends.
Syndicates identify opportunities on a daily basis to commit vehicle crime or fraud. I believe it is worth your while to read the article on vehicle cloning, issued by The South African Insurance Crime Bureau, as anyone can become a victim of vehicle crime.Read more: IING President’s Message 2016-08
- Communicator Quarter 3 2016
- 2016 IING Year End Function
- Gold Shines Brightly – a Beneficiary of the “Japanisation” of the World?
- INTERNATIONAL FRAUD NEWS
- IING Executive Whisky Evening
- RE1 & RE5 Workshop 2016-03
- IING Tenpin Bowling Evening 2016
- Whatsapp ‘scam’
- Vehicle Cloning: Are You a Possible Victim?
- MOTOR INSURANCE – GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES FORUM
We have 2 guests and no members online